Solemnly blessed in 1695, the church is all that remains of the former monastery of the Order of Mercy. It features a single nave and chapels between the buttresses. This church is a prime example of Baroque exuberance in Segorbe for its rich Baroque decoration, the profusion of stucco carving, the ornamental motifs of leaves, rosettes, castles, cherubs and supporters of coat of arms, as well as the abundance and beauty of its sgrafitto. The exterior shows an interesting play of proportions and a fine facade-chapel flanked by the Bell Tower and a steep staircase that gives access to the church. Although the author is unknown, for style reasons the authorship could be attributed to Pérez Castiel and his assistants.