Font de l' Avellà
In the surroundings of the spring we find the church, chapel and guest house buildings where they welcome people from different places come to claim the properties of this water.
The spring is about 960 metres high. The water comes out of the inside of calcareous rocks. Attached there is a small chapel with three water outlets.
Above the spring there is a tile mosaic by Ángel Berga representing the Virgin Mary. The chapel was built in 1578. Subsequently, a regulatory tank and connections to the current bottling plant were built inside this chapel.
The water was declared a public utility by Decree Law of 25-04-1928, it was announced as «digestive and diuretic, indicated against eczemas and renal lithiasis». The tradition of the goodness of these waters goes back centuries.