Consecrated to Our Lady of the Assumption. An imposing 18th century Baroque stone facade with three sections and Solomonic columns. Built over the old 15th century Romanesque-Gothic church, which was burnt down and destroyed by Philip V during the 1707 War of the Spanish Succession.
The floor plan was redone in 1717 and the work was surveyed by Pedro Tonel in 1722. The capitals on the facade were done in 1724. The large entrance was done in 1727, and the work was surveyed in 1732 before covering it and following approval by José Alonso Simó and Antonio Nadal. In 1735, the door was installed and the communion chapel was completed a year later.