The St Dominic Chapel is 12 km from Vallibona. People say that it was built or urged to be built by St Vincent Ferrer during the second decade of the 15th century. Nonetheless, there’s documentation referring to San Domènech de Vallibona dating back to 1289. The chapel is a superb monastic site as the entire complex extends around a quadrangular square paved with slabs of mud and a cistern in the centre. Some fragments of the Gothic St. Dominic altarpiece were recovered and restored. It was originally built for the chapel and later transferred to the parish church. This altarpiece is a perfect example of the renowned Maestrazgo School (the first third of the 15th century).
There’s a recreation area.