Old Ferrando rice mill, located on the edge of the old royal road from Valencia to Barcelona.
The mill was born around 1753 as a straw warehouse for the town, in order to supply the troops lodged in Almenara. Later, it was used as a doorway, a place where the fee to pass through a certain site is collected. In 1889 it was mentioned as a warehouse for oranges to be exported. After the last Civil War, the building became a rice mill.
It is undoubtedly one of the best examples of industrial rice archaeology in the Valencian Region.