Iglesia Parroquial de la Asunción


It has a single nave of four sections with side chapels between buttresses, connected to each other, raised with Doric pillars and covered with cross-ribbed vaults. The presbytery is polygonal with vestries at the sides, which are accessed through beautiful Renaissance gates.

The temple was never finished, it is missing a section which can be seen at the bottom, since a wall closes its extention. The bell tower belongs to the previous temple. The master Bartolomé Durán started works in 1400, and they ended in the 17th century, it has an octagonal floor. Knockers and Gothic ironwork from the church´s side door are preserved from the 15th century.