This church was built following the canons of the Renaissance style and is dated between 1640 and 1651. It has a bell tower attached to the church building on which there’s a sundial with an inscription referring to the nickname it was given by the locals: “Escalda-sants”.
Inside, there are wooden altarpieces from the 17th and 18th centuries as well as paintings from various artistic periods, many of them restored by the Provincial Government of Castellón.
The single-nave temple has a broad facade. It was restored between 1993 and 2003.
The bell tower, with a square layout and finished in a blue tiled roof with a weathervane, is 25 meters high and its construction dates back to 1793, having been restored in 2003, along with the other restoration work done on the church.
Visits during mass times as the priest is not from the village.