This church was founded in 1632 by Franciscan Fathers who were part of the Order of Alcántara. It was built after the convent had already disappeared. The Gospel and Epistle chapels are decorated with plasterwork and paintings of nature (1748 and 1734). An arch in the chancel is decorated with paintings of seraphic motifs, which are supported by two angels. Holy water font (18th century).
In 1977 the church was closed to public worshippers, and after restoration was completed, it reopened in October 1995.
Located in Plaza San Francisco.