It was built in the late 17th century and expanded in the late 18th century. Although it was partially destroyed by a bombing during the Civil War, a nice Baroque portico has been conserved (dating back to 1677). It’s comprised of one nave with side chapels, a transept and a square tower situated at the foot of the Epistle side.
The parish treasures an important collection of Gothic and Plateresque religious ornaments as well as precious metal pieces. The chapel features The Last Supper, which was made in iron by Teruel sculptor José Gozalbo. The outer facade has a mural representing the village by the same artist. Next to the main door is the 33 metre tall bell tower.
Access to the town’s historic centre.