A typical 1926 prayer chapel.
A small building with a front porch featuring a coat of arms in relief. Whitewashed bonding walls and ashlar on the tops of the arches, doors, windows and corners.
A lintelled door on the Epistle side. A stone bell gable at the foot, but the bell is no longer conserved. It has a sloped gable roof.
The inside features a nave and recently decorated walls. A window with a grille is at the foot of the nave, leading to an outdoor shelter. This chapel has been renovated.
Next to the cemetery.