A doorway with a rounded arch within the walled section which opens up to the north, it was one of the main entrances to the medieval town. The upper interior part of the gateway has a small altar dedicated to San Pedro.
The coat of arms of the Crown of Aragón is carved on the keystone, with seven recessed bars and the royal crown
The right impost bears an inscription marking the year of the gateway’s restoration within a rectangle with one of its shorter sides forming the base of a triangle: 1578. The door hinges and holes for the wooden beams are still visible.