Parish Church (Argelita), traditional worship sites
#

St. Anne’s Parish Church


Argelita

Originally from the 12th century, this structure is dedicated to St. Anne.

Baroque Churrigueresque in style, it has a single nave with an adjacent bell tower.

The inside features the Holy Cross which was brought from Rome and donated to the parish in 1756 by Father Baciero (a Dominican).

 


Dades