Located next to the Camí la Mar, it was built in the eighteenth century and has a wide façade that rests on two arches, leading to a hall. The façade was formerly plastered and painted just like the farmhouses of the area, and was restored in 1984. The chapel is finished with a bell gable and vault.
- Camí la Mar / 12550 Almassora
- Telephone: 964 551 887
- [email protected]
To access from the village, head towards the sea on the CV-1840 road.