It is a monolith erected near the bridge of the River Mijares; dedicated to the heroes coming from Almassora, Castellón and Vila-real who, on 9 March 1810, during the Peninsular War, faced the French army in that same place.
- N-340 / 12550 Almassora
- Telephone: 964 551 887
- [email protected]
To access from the municipality, take the N-340a exit.