The parish temple, built between 1736 and 1756 by master builder Joseph Palau, reflects the Baroque style developed in the north of Valencia. It’s an open space in a wide nave with three segments and side chapels connected by large arcades to form a cloistered temple. It has a barrel roof with lunettes in the nave and sail vaults in the chapels with an oval semi-circular vault in the transept.
The same roof level covers both the nave as well as the chapels with soft lighting through three windows. The dome over the transept and the bell tower stands out with a quadrangular layout and austere workmanship. It’s illuminated by five loophole-like openings and crowned by an iron cross. The interior decoration was updated in 1963 thanks to the patronage of the "Mexican Indianos” (emigrants who had returned from Mexico) which is the reason for the presence of the image of the Virgin of Guadalupe on one side of the main altar. The facade is built with ashlar and there’s a Doric doorway topped by the image of St. Blaise, the co-patron saint of the town, under a sundial.
The collection of liturgical precious metalwork held in this church is highly important with pieces from the 15th to the 18th centuries. Particularly noteworthy is the rock crystal processional cross. Finally, it is worth noting that 82 objects have been catalogued as comprising the "sacred treasure" of La Salzadella.